Monday, October 1, 2018

Thoughts on Tools and Technology

I think the technology we will be using seems interesting and helpful. It is a really good idea in my option to get us to use as many different websites and software options as possible as not only will we learn more about them but it will be really useful in the future if we need to use them again in working situations.

I like how we will be using different websites a lot but I also think that it could become a bit challenging to keep on top of all the different softwares we will be using. I hope this isn't the case but only time will tell.

I am looking forward to the video game development as it is definitely something that interests me and something entirely new to me.



(Image from Durham college about game development)

No comments:

Post a Comment