Sunday, October 21, 2018

Game Vision Statement

Game Vision Statement

Game Genre

The genre will be Adventure. It will be an open world (not too big as I want it to be designed good enough that taking on too much could be stupid) that you explore looking for treasure map pieces in order to find hidden treasure. 

Game play

I want the traversal to be fun as I feel like adventure games that can do this while having a good story always turn out to be great e.g Spiderman, GTA, Red Dead Redemption and Skyrim. Like most of these games the travelling wont just be travelling as there will be enemies to fight and cool areas to explore.

Resources Required

The main resource which will be required is time as the project is just for college and wont be commercial. I'll need a lot of time to complete my project as I'll have to look up a lot of things to make the game I want.

Link to Resource

This is a link to an article I read which talks about pressure plates and how when you walk on it you can have various things to happen such as playing sounds, opening doors and a few more things this will definitely be useful for game development

(This is an image i found on WikiMedia and I really like how this looks both the on screen HUD and the look of it this would make for a really good map in my opinion and will definitely keep it in mind during my game development, This is from the game Armello which was developed by League of Geeks and made with Unity)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment