Sunday, September 30, 2018

Thoughts on Assignments

I think this method of teaching could be really beneficial and interesting. It is definitely something new to me and I think that it's going to be more convenient than conventional ways as it is more personalized and easy to see your progress. The extra credit is definitely interesting as it slowed you to miss some deadlines while still getting the grade you want. It also gives you the option of getting extra credits anytime so you can prioritize other modules when they are getting demanding will getting the work done.

I think I will try all the extra credit take at least once just to get a feel for them and see which I like and which I don't. At first glance the Wikipedia appears interesting as you are going to be reading a lot of information you are bound to find something interesting.

(Image taken from quora on an article about studying)

No comments:

Post a Comment