Monday, October 1, 2018

Time Strategies

The two articles i read where 11 ways unsuccessful people mismanage there time and 4 questions to help you overcome procrastination. These articles felt really relatable as I definitely struggle with procrastinating. Literally as i am writing this i'm getting easily distracted and took me way longer to read the 2 articles than it should have. I think there are a few helpful tips in the articles i read on how to combat procrastination,  I especially think that making a schedule would be very useful. I'm going to create a schedule that breaks my week down hour by hour when i am finished because already college is a lot more demanding this year than it was last year and we are only in the second week.

I like the idea of working a week ahead as it is kinda like insurance if you can't do something this week you won't be failing behind. So at the weekend i am going to try and get all of next weeks work done so that I can be ahead early on in the year. I also like the fact that you can work ahead as sometimes you may have more time to do work one day or week than another so you can just crack on with it and hopefully finish the year a bit early. 

I think procrastination is a really big problem for a lot of people and i feel like it is definitely just a mind set, it just happens to be really hard to break. It seems like once you get into the habit of being pro active that it will stick with you and definitely help you in the long run.

                                      ( This is a funny picture about procrastination from Flickr )

No comments:

Post a Comment