Thursday, October 18, 2018

Unity Tutorial 3

Unity Tutorial 3

In this weeks tutorial we learned how to make a functioning clock. We used game objects to make it which I think is really useful as we will be able to use stuff like this in our game.

Joining objects together will help us make a lot of objects in our games from houses, bridges and structures. I think a good tutorial would be how to make textures as this could really give us a lot of individuality in how we design certain aspects.

I struggled at first rotating the hour marks as I thought I was supposed to make all the hour marks inside the face but once I realised what I was supposed to do I thought the rest was fairly easy. 

I was working on this lab in college and was 3/4s of the way through it but I couldn't really progress too much when I got home as for some reason it wouldn't let me do the coding and I couldn't download Visual Studio.

So far I am really enjoying playing with Unity and think this module will be really fun.

(This is the screen shot I took from Unity of my clock)


No comments:

Post a Comment