Thursday, October 25, 2018

Unity Tutorial 05

Unity Tutorial 5

This week in unity we done a good bit. I think that it was really interesting as we used Animation for the first time which we will obviously need a lot for our games and using it was actually easier than I thought it would be, for more advanced animation it will obviously be harder to make them run smoothly ect. but as a starting point it was fairly easy.

I liked creating the text and extra cursor for when you hover over the gem as I think this will give us a lot of originality, one example of how we could use this is creating different cursors for different weapons, this will create different feel for different weapons and it will also just look cooler.

The text will be really useful as well as this will be the main way to communicate with different people and objects. So far we have a good bit of information to use for our game I feel like if I sat down for a good while and messed around with it I could create a few different interact able objects.(probably just different gems as of now) 

One thing which I don't know what I am doing wrong is everything I press play and go into the game the noise that happens when you collect the gem plays even though I have it set so none of the sound options play on awake.

Overall I am enjoying Unity and find it fun to mess around with.


(This is a screenshot from in my Unity World to show the Axe, Gem and Action Text.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment