Thursday, October 11, 2018

Unity Tutorial 02

Unity Tutorial 2

I really enjoyed the second Unity tutorial as I feel you can really see how the customization is coming in to it. I also feel like the videos are great as you get a whole load of information really quickly and if you need to look back you can always re-watch the video whenever you need. I actually really enjoy the tutorial videos as I find them really interesting and just think it is so cool that we can literally make a game and with the help of the tutorials we can do it bit by bit.

There is also a lot of useful things in these videos to help with my game idea such as making objects being able to be picked up and such which is the key part of one of my ideas. I also think that the standard asset file is really useful as when I was messing around with unity at home I didn't have this for some reason and then when I went into college and was playing with it I seen just how much stuff there is in it, So there should definitely be a few bits and bobs in there to help with our games.

I think this is a good way to learn as because we have a few deadlines a week it feels like we don't have as much work to do rather than other classes were we have our lecture and lab, they give us work due for the next week and so they give us a lot and it all piles up.

                              (Picture of a kid Binge watching TV from Wikicommons)

No comments:

Post a Comment