Thursday, November 29, 2018

Unity Free Tutorials

Unity Free Tutorials Week 9

This week I have choose to follow on from last weeks how to design a character for unity to how to animate a character for unity. These are what I plan to use for my NPC's. I found the tutorial on youtube and this is the link. 

This is a small video I recorded from in Unity to show a basic animation I applied to my character.


The second tutorial I have worked on is creating a mini map for my game, I also found this on Youtube and it is a video from Jimmy Vegas here is the link.

This is a screen shot form Unity

The tutorials were both easy to follow, I struggled a little to make get my map to become a circle but I figured out i just missed a small step in making it become a mask. I think both of these tutorials will be really useful in my game as they are big parts of the idea of my game.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment