Thursday, November 22, 2018

Week 8 Progress

Week 8 Progress

1. Looking back

I am not really happy with my progress so as I really hoped that I would get a week ahead of where we are supposed to be so that I could be a little bit more relaxed and organised but unfortunately due to all the week from each of the modules I haven't been able to do that and have feel behind. I was going well until 2 weeks ago when I couldn't get my final GDD done and I had every intention to finish it the next day but some how I still haven't got around to it and I also didn't get to start my prototype last week as my group and I are a good bit behind in Group Project so really focusing on that. The assignments I like the most are definitely the tutorials as they are fun while also being educational. On the progress chart I feel I am doing okay I had 169 at the end of week 7 so this is basically in line to be a B so I plan to stay on top of everything and do a few extra credit tasks to get a B for the semester. 

2. Looking Forward

I really want to catch up with the project work for the second half of the semester as that is the whole point of the module and I'd be really disappointed if I didn't catch up. I plan to work on my game a lot more once I get the presentation out of the way for group project. I'd also like to stick to the timetable I set myself at the start of the year more closely just so I am making sure I being as efficient as I can be. 

( This is a picture I got from pxhere to represent busyness)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie,
    Try not to worry too much if you miss the odd blog, I'm also struggling to stay on top of all the work blogs. You can always do some of the extra blogs to catch up. Good to see your on track to get a B by the end of the semester. Anyway, good luck with the end of the semester.

    ReplyDelete