Sunday, February 3, 2019

Multimedia Project Research

Module 2 Idea


For module 2 I plan to create a better version of my game from the first semester, I will keep the same style and idea but I am going to do a much better job. 

There are a few reason I have decided that this is what I want to do, the first reason being I really wasn't happy with how my original game turned out as I really didn't put enough time into it. Overall I enjoyed making the game creating the landscape, characters and such was fun. I am hoping that because we don't have to deal with Group project that I will have a lot more time to really create something I am happy with this semester. 

Another major factor which has made me decide that I want to work on my game is that this year there has been a lot of group work and so I feel like I'd rather just work by myself. 

The final reason I'd like to work on my game is after seeing other peoples game it has gave me a better idea on what is achievable and what I could implement into my game.  

(This is a picture of Scooby-Doo Night of 100 frights which I would like to replicate, This image is from Wikipedia)





1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie!
    I love that you decided to continue with making a game for this semester, its a good idea because you can use all your knowledge from last semester to make an even better game the second time around. I never played "Scooby-Doo Night Of 100 Frights" but I googled some photos of the game before writing this comment. I think the game has a nice art style and would be cool to see you make something similar. I understand that group work is not for everyone, I also like working on my own sometimes. Will the game have a similar story to the Scooby-Doo game or are you going to make something completely different? Just an idea but maybe, you should just work on one level in great detail because you are working alone on this project. Good luck with developing the game, I'd like to give it a test play when I'm done. :)

    ReplyDelete