Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Week 8 Comments and Feedback


1. Feedback in

I think the comments I am getting in are useful and make me take a second look at everything I do as usually when you complete some work or an assignment you forget about it and don't look back at it, but when you get a comment it makes you look back at your work constantly and when you look back over it you sometimes you think differently about it, for example at the time you could be thinking it's great and there's nothing else you could explore but then someone will comment on it and mention something you didn't even consider and now you have a completely different area to look into and explore. 

2. Feedback out

I'd like to think that the comments I am leaving on others blog are helpful for them. When I do my commenting I always try to look at their project or their writing with an open mind and give my opinion on how I think they can improve their idea. I use the technique we learned early on in the module, TAG, this is Tell them something you like, Ask them something you may find unclear or something they could talk more about and Give an opinion or idea regarding their game.

3. Blog Comments

Yeah I think you do get to know people more from reading there blogs especially from their introductions, People have some really good introductions where they talk about cool things they've done, things they want to do, their favourite books and films and their goals when they finish college, which gives you a really good understanding of who they are as a person before you even talk to them which is really cool. Overall I am happy with how my blog portrays me in a sense as it has a lot of aspects that I like so this represents my taste and style, for instance I really like using the cursive font as I just think it looks really well and I like for things to be neat and uniform and for the most part I feel my blog reflects that, but, I am not happy with my introduction. When we had to do it and it showed all the things we should talk about I misread it and took it that we should talk about one of them so as a result my introduction is all about my sporting career as a kid. I think if I had an easier to comment on introduction I may have got more comments on my blog as a whole because my introduction is very hard to comment on and even I wouldn't want to comment on it.

4. looking Forward

Going forward I will try to be a bit more focused on the individual persons project idea and give them my input on their idea rather than just my ideas made to reflect their theme. Hopefully this will benefit both me and the person I am giving the feedback to as they will get feedback better related to their project and I will be able to expand my thinking and get inspiration from more places.



No comments:

Post a Comment